Dundalk Chamber in association with Bank of Ireland and Louth Local Enterprise Office will showcase some of Louth’s finest businesses at the Business-to-Consumer Expo in the Marshes Shopping Centre this Friday the 18th May 2018 from 10am to 5pm. This event which is FREE to attend will have 60 companies exhibiting on the day from all sectors.
This fantastic one day event will show case what is great in Louth and there will be brilliant showcase of a wide range of products and services all under the one roof. it will be opened by Frank Ryan formerly of Enterprise Ireland & IDA Ireland.
By attending this one day FREE Trade Fair you can:
- Network with local, national and international businesses that will help you boost your business.
- Compare the latest innovative products and services with the opportunity to ask questions directly and discover new ideas all under one roof.
- Avail of special offers from the various stands.
- Liaise with the stand holders and find out what opportunities are out there for you.
- Find new business opportunities with exhibiting companies from different business sectors all, at one event.
- Seek advice from representatives from the various Financial Institutions attending the event
- The Exhibition area will host all the leading manufacturers, innovation and technology companies and you will be able to talk directly to their key staff with a view to doing business together and forging profitable relationships.
- There will be Embassies exhibiting also on the day so come along and meet them if you would like to create trade links or find out information on doing business with their country.
- Get information on starting your own business or find out what finance or grants are there to help you!
There will be new products/service at this event and the stands will have promotions, giveaways and free draws. LMFM will have an outside Broadcast on the day with plenty of prizes to be won.
So visit the FREE Business to Consumer Expo this Friday and use this opportunity to network and create links with companies and spread the word to family and friends.