The North East Cloud Accounting Summit, hosted by UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, will take place on the 26th of September in the Crowne Plaza, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
In Ireland, we are among the most innovative European countries, with 36% of enterprises using cloud computing – the 4th highest in Europe and well above the European average, while 10.7% of EU enterprises use advanced cloud services such as financial and accounting software applications*.
The North East Cloud Accounting Summit will showcase the global leaders in cloud accounting solutions. It will highlight the many benefits of cloud accounting, which include greater control of a business’s finances, the flexibility to work from anywhere at any time securely and access to real-time data to help you make the best decisions for your business – fast.
- Time is precious! When you are running a business it is important to be efficient to ensure your business succeeds, but you also don’t want to spend long hours managing your accounts. Everyone wants to enjoy free-time doing what they love. What if we told you that you could have more free-time by switching to cloud accounting?
- Cloud accounting solutions can simplify and reduce the time you spend on tedious and time consuming tasks to allow you have more free-time and focus on what you do best.
- Cloud accounting is the new and innovative means of managing your business allowing you the freedom, flexibility and security to work from anywhere, at any time, from any device.
- Imagine, with one click of a button on a phone, laptop or any device, the job is done!
- Find out how you can improve your business processes and gain free-time all with one simple change, at Ireland’s first ever cloud accounting summit.
During the summit, which is free to attend, leading edge cloud software providers and global leaders in cloud accounting will explain why businesses should use cloud accounting and look at how the technology can help businesses manage their finances with presentations and panel discussions taking place throughout the day.
Attendees at the summit will hear from guest speakers, multi-national businesses and the UHY FDW cloud team. There will also be opportunities to speak to the exhibitors and network with other attendees.
Some of the key speakers confirmed so far include key personnel from Microsoft and Stuart Hurst, head of cloud accounting at UHY Manchester and head of the UHY Hacker Young’s national cloud accounting working group. RTE’s Michael Comyn will act as MC on the day, who is a presenter and producer with RTE Radio.
Speaking about the North East Cloud Accounting Summit, Alan Farrelly, Managing Director of UHY FDW said “We are delighted to host Ireland’s first ever cloud accounting summit. The future of accounting is cloud accounting yet many businesses are unsure about how they should make the change. This summit will aim to answer any questions and address any concerns business owners may have about cloud accounting and it will highlight the many advantages it can have for businesses.”
The lead sponsor of the North East Cloud Accounting Summit is Xero, World’s Most Innovative Growth Company (Forbes 2014 & 2015) and an integral part of the UHY FDW cloud accounting package.
Attendees at the summit will also be able to avail of a free one-hour consultation with a member of the UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited Cloud team, which can be booked on the day.
UHY Farrelly Dawe White Limited, based in Dundalk, is a UHY member firm and are one of the leading assurance and advisory firms on the east coast of Ireland, working with clients in both Ireland and Northern Ireland to assist business growth at local, national and international level. UHY FDW’s experienced personnel have been providing taxation and accountancy advice for many years. UHY FDW has been in operation for almost 30 years, now operating out of four offices in Dundalk, Balbriggan, Dublin and Newry, employing over 50 staff making it the largest firm in the North East.
You can register for free for the event here.