Louth County Council and Louth County Enterprise Board are among an East Border Region Ltd consortium who has successfully received €664,526 from the European Union’s INTERREG IVA Cross Border Programme for the new PLATO EBR programme.
PLATO EBR is a cross-border project targeted at SMEs throughout the East Border Region which aims to;
- Create a vibrant cross border business network of large ‘Parent’ and small ‘SME’ companies within existing business communities north and south.
- Facilitate management development opportunities for Owner Managers of small businesses within an interactive business led learning group.
- Provide a long term sustained support structure by large companies for small business Owner Managers in the local area.
- Stimulate cross border business networking, commercial linkages and co-operation promoting a common identity within the business community in the east border region.
We are in the process of recruiting companies to establish a PLATO group in the Louth area and would be interested to hear from you if would like to expand your business opportunities across the East Border Region.
For a small annual membership fee of €300, you can avail of the following benefits;
- Opportunity to attend 10-12 facilitated monthly groups meetings in your area
- At least 3 one-to-one mentoring sessions
- At least 3 group training events
- Opportunity to attend 3 cross border networking events
- Opportunity to meet with and network with SMEs throughout the East Border Region, PLATO Cork and PLATO Dublin.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting programme, please contact Mary Meehan, Network Manager on Tel: 00353 (47) 81975, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org