On 4th August 2020, the Government announced that the move to Phase 4 that was planned for 10 August 2020 will now be delayed for at least 3 weeks until 31 August 2020.
Additional measures announced include:
- Pubs that do not serve food will not be able to reopen on Monday 10 August 2020
- Restaurants will have to close at 11pm
- Face coverings will become mandatory in shops and shopping centres from 10 August 2020 (posters attached)
- The current restrictions on indoor and outdoor gatherings will continue with up to 50 people allowed to gather indoors and up to 200 allowed to gather outdoors
- 5 countries – Monaco, San Marino, Gibraltar, Malta and Cyprus – have been removed from the COVID-19 Green List of countries (also called ‘normal precautions’ listed countries) that you can travel to without having to restrict your movement for 14 days when you return home. The public health advice continues to be that that the safest thing to do is not to travel abroad.
Total Attachments: 1
- Download: Face Covering Posters (zip / 4 MB)