Date & Time:
Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Venue: Online Via Zoom
Cost: €20 plus vat Chamber Members / €30 plus vat for Non Members
Your website is the home of your business on the Internet. But in order for your website to be successful you need traffic. Many websites look great, but simply don’t work. This is because the owner doesn’t really know what it takes to run a profitable traffic campaign.
The Dundalk Chamber of Commerce is delighted to announce that we will be running “The Website Traffic & Funnels” MasterClass and will be presented by Rebecca Mahon of “Savvy Business Gals”.
In this content packed masterclass Rebecca will take you through the fundamental building blocks required for a successful digital marketing campaign. We will walk through the steps to implement a savvy sales funnel for your website that will boost your sales and converts total strangers into high-value customers.
During this event we will dive into many aspect of a successful website sales funnel, and you will learn:
- Why you need a funnel to have a truly successful website that sells.
- The elements you need to build a funnel.
- How to use traffic sources such as Google Ads, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- How to attract more leads for your site and more importantly how to attract the right lead.
- Tips to improve your website conversion rates.
- Techniques to increase customer loyalty and keep them coming back.
- How to re-engage with visitors who did not buy on their first visit to your site.
And much more…
Who is this for?
Business Owners, Bloggers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers & Brand Managers, Coaches, Consultants, Healers and for those who want to better use their website to build and grow their business.
You do not need to have a working knowledge to join the workshop, Rebecca will take you from beginner level through some of the more advanced ideas and concepts.
Note that if the 9:30am session does not suit you, there is a later session that morning. Please click here for details.
Posted in following categories