Date & Time:
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Online Via Zoom
THRIVE is an exciting new programme to support women to pivot into STEM careers and launch businesses.
This programme will suit entrepreneurs/intrapreneurs, women in non-STEM management or work returners who wish to expand their STEM career opportunities.
On Tuesday morning @ 10am you can expect:
- Opening address – Dr. Michael Mulvey, DkIT President
- THRIVE Programme Introduction – Lavina McGahon, Athena STEM Project Manager
- Female Leadership & Entrepreneurship – Aidan McKenna/Deirdre Craven, Enterprise Ireland
- STEM Entrepreneur – Sinead Crowther, Soothing Solutions
- STEM Returner – Brianan Johnson, Technical Project Manager, Over-haul
- Female STEM Industry Expert – Clare O’Connor (http://www.clareoconnor.ie)
Note: Please RSVP email@example.com for the Zoom link
Posted in following categories