Date & Time:
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Carnbeg Hotel & Spa, Armagh Road, Carnbeg, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Cost: €20 plus vat Chamber Members / €30 plus vat for Non Members
Did you know that approximately 92% of shoppers will do either their initial research online or go head buy gifts online this Christmas?
So if you are not planning early for the Christmas shopping period then you will be left behind. You need to ensure that your Website, Social Media, and Marketing messages are Christmas ready!
Speaker: Rebecca Mahon – Founder of Savvy Business Gals
This workshop is designed to help you get fully prepared to make the most of the Christmas shopping period. Including the infamous “Black Friday” buying frenzy. Helping you identify what you can do to be Christmas ready when it comes to your digital marketing.
In this content rich workshop you will learn:
- Why it is absolutely critical to be mobile ready
- How To Ensure A Stellar website visitor Experience That will help people to buy
- How To Use Paid Traffic Solutions To Run Christmas Specific digital marketing Campaign
- Why Investing In Video Will Yield huge returns on investment
- Why Offering Christmas ideas and inspiration will boost sales.
- Successful Campaign Case Studies Packed Full Of Ideas You can adapt For Your Business
- How To Get The Most From Social Media Marketing This Christmas
- Why You Should Optimise your Site for Voice Search
And so much more…
This workshop is designed to deliver actionable strategy’s that you can use as part of your marketing mix this Chistmas.
It will present proven digital marketing tips and tactics that will allow you to tap into the phenomenal opportunity that Christmas presents. And help drive in-store and website traffic to boost sales of your products and services and ultimately increase profits this Christmas.
Posted in following categories