Date & Time:
Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Venue: Fairways Hotel, Dundalk
Cost: FREE (lunch Included)
Calling all SME’s in the North East Region!
EURES Cross Border Partnership Ireland/Northern Ireland & Dundalk Chamber will host a Lunch Time Business Seminar on “Employment Incentives and Supports available for SMEs in the Cross Border Region”.
- EURES Cross Border Partnership
- Dept. for Employment Affairs and Social Protection
- Dept. for Communities
- Local Enterprise Office Louth
Topics to be covered
- Information and advice on recruiting cross border workers in Ireland
- How to tap in to potential skills pool in the cross border region
- What grants and supports are out there to help you recruit new staff
There will also be a Case Study of a SME who will discuss their previous experiences with these incentives.
Posted in following categories